Hey Hey Hey!

Hey to all my fellow Divine Treasures Followers!

First of all I want to introduce ourselves, and tell you about the faces behind Divine Treasures Boutique.  I am Hope Stultz the one who will be doing the blogging and sharing of our journey.  Along with my husband Dusty we own the boutique with my parents Jeff and Darla Hamer! 

We are excited to be able to get to know and work with each and every one of you! Divine Treasures Boutique was purchased by us in December of 2016.  We specialize in boutique clothing and home decor. 


For those who don't know me yet, my name is Hope Stultz and I am one of the owners of Divine Treasures Boutique in Brandon, SD.  I am married to the love of my life Dusty, and we raise our 3 beautiful strong willed patience testing girls (Rayleigh 10, Emma 2, Bristol 1) in the town of Brandon, SD where we both grew up.  I also work full time as a special education assistant at our local school district.  I am just your average mom trying to make it through life raising her babies and survive this thing called life and follow God's plan.  

I have been asked for quite some time now why I don't start a blog to share my daily thoughts, life and fashion advice.  Honestly I was scared to do so, fearing what others might think or say or feel.  Let's be honest I am NOT the most fashion savvy person, you can usually find me in jeans or sweats and a graphic tee.  Once in a blue moon fashion you will find me dressed up! 

When it comes to advice I am not always the best person to go to, but I have started to get more and more into personal development books which has lead me down a path of self reflection and thought to be able to share my thoughts with all those who follow our page on a daily basis. I hope to use this as an outlet to share with you my daily life on family, faith, friends, and fashion.  Be patient with me as we start this journey because this whole journey of blogging and sharing myself is new to me.  

Whether you are someone from the past, present or haven't been to our store yet, we look forward to working with you, together, we want to encourage, empower and uplift all of you!!  Together we are a community of women who also love to support and love each other!  I’m so happy that you’re here! ❤

We are so excited you are following our journey, if you want to join our VIP group on facebook, this is the #1 way to get sneak peeks, sale offers, and more! You can join here --> http://bit.ly/2C9a2sp


Last but not least, this blog and our VIP group is a safe place for all! We will not allow any hateful / hurtful comments. We have so many beautiful people that post images / content of them wearing Divine Treasures, and we want this to be a place where they can feel comfortable doing so! Thanks so much!

xoxo,


Hope 

Comments